View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
St. Macharius Saloon 

Sigma wrote:
Do we leave our tanks at the door?

If you're cold, they're cold! Bring them inside!

Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:38 pm

I'm already in, am I allowed drunk?

Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:08 pm

If we aren't allowed in drunk then I've been breaking the rules since this place opened. :D

Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:34 pm
Site Admin

All levels of drunkedness allowed!

Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:17 pm

Sorry guys, been really sick and thus failing on keeping up around here or posting my battle reports. When I am back in my right state of health I will be all about it again!

Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:53 am

I'll fire up my pipes.

Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:29 pm

So gents, whats new? I'm in two DnD campaigns, a Shadowrun campaign, got a regular board game night, and my sporadic games of Warhammer Fantasy/40k.
My life is eternally busy just on the game front, lets not even get into the personal parts of it.

Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:36 am

By "I'm in" you mean playing or GMing?

Well, new thing is I've ended the GoT campaign this weekend after a TPK (party bravely charged on horseback into dense woods after some brigands) closely followed by a TPI ("stealth" spy venture into a nearby town under hostile rule ended with party being gently led straight into dungeons by the city watch.

Other than that am GMing Star Wars campaign (ISB party. Now thinking about going freelance) and Only War (drop troop/crusader regiment). And playing in WFRP and DD 3.5 campaigns.

As for tabletops, am mostly playing Shadow War (though there's a chance it'll turn into proper Necromunda. Also, Mechanicus Rangers are simply too easy to play on anything but most space-hulkish tables), running the Legends of the West campaign and and occasional 40k.

Now that I think of it, having a more laid-back job has it's benefits.

Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:28 pm

I'm in as in playing. Would love to Gm but, then everyone would have to deal with my full on gonzo love.

What system of Star Wars?
WEG d6?
D20?
FFG?

Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:36 am
Site Admin

Guess who's probably finally getting out of the lazy zone and getting a job.... It's a me!
Yesterday I made a test at a local production company to make 3d letterings and other basic VFX stuff they have been outsourcing out of town.
The whole process of outsourcing delays their work in at least a day per video, they need 1 video done per week for a regular client, so you might understand their desire to move the job inside their facility. I just casually wandered there yesterday asking for a job, initially I wanted to work with cameras and all the cool toys but I mentioned animation too and that's what made them open themselves to me. Considering I'll already be there, if I'm doing my due diligence to keep the VFX jobs delivering on time, I guess they'll eventually give me a chance to work on sets too.... They're pretty much the biggest production company in town and one of the biggest in the South region here in Brazil.
I believe this will give me both career growth and financial means to actually grow my army and maybe I can even get someone there into the hobby to have games between renders, kkkk

Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next