View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
rejoining the cause. 

my official sign in..

I got in about 5th, finally got my army to battle and 6th came out.. then a new codex..
Honestly, I have avoided 40k most of my gaming life because of the marketing model of the Xenos at GW. But, in the off chance they have learned with this new release, I am tentatively considering getting back in, at least a bit, since my sloggers and treads are barely battle tested, and it looks like the local community is showing some life again.

I run the 14th Segmentus Obscurus Regiment of Detatchments - found in a build blog here.. http://z4.invisionfree.com/Boot_Camp/index.php?showtopic=14174&hl= from the old site.

I guess I will be calling in all the indefinite shore leaves that were granted..

Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:34 am
Site Admin

Welcome aboard, koki!
I see from your army blog you stashed away Sentinels hoping one day the meta game would change and you'd be able to enter them from reserves where you wanted them....
Happy news to you, in 8th you can, as long as it's more than 9" of any enemy unit....

Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:22 am

Someone get this soldier a torch and a paper sack, we are out of flashlights and cardboard.

Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]